How to enter
OK, so you’ve decided to enter one of The Drum Awards – well done, you’ve taken the first step towards rewarding your team with the attention and recognition that their brilliant work deserves. Now all you have to do is submit the actual entry, here's how...
1. Head to 'My Account' via the main menu > ‘Dashboard’ and 'Create Account' you will then receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org, which you will need to confirm to activate the account.
2. Now head back to 'My Account' and sign in.
Once you've decided on what category best suits your work, select each of them, you'll see them pop up at the bottom of the screen and click 'Next'
Once you've picked your categories and clicked 'Next', you will be taken to your entry dashboard, now is the time to start filling in the online entry form.
Here's a breakdown of what each field requires. Please note that only fields with an asterisk* are mandatory, the rest are optional.
- Entry title* - this is the name of your entry and will be shown on the website, in the event of a nomination or win, give each entry a unique title to grab the judges' interest - try to avoid generic names.
- Entrant name* - this should be the name of the person actually submitting the work, so we can contact you with important information regarding results and so on.
- Company* - the name of the submitting company, if you are submitting on behalf of a client, there's a field for the client further down the page.
- Company logo* - this will be used during our winner's announcements, so if you are submitting on behalf of a client and would like them to get the recognition during the show, please upload their company logo.
- Entry report* - The Drum Awards for Design are about design excellence, which for us is a combination of Craftsmanship, Strategy and Performance. Craftsmanship in terms of creative thinking and attention to detail, Strategy in terms of clarity around what needs to be achieved, and the role that the design is playing to deliver that, and Performance in terms of the impact that the design has had and the results it has achieved. Overall, we will be looking for big ideas, beautifully crafted. And with that, we will also be looking for innovation in approach and stand-out creativity. • The above criteria should be referred to when writing your report. Please ensure that you outline the brief/objectives, your strategy/approach, and the results achieved.
- Entry image* - at least one image is mandatory, upload an image that showcases your work, this will be used in marketing materials in the event of a win or nomination - you may even be featured on our homepage, so please supply a high res image.
- Twitter handle - this will be used to congratulate you on social media
- Entry video - if you have a video that shows off your project, you can upload it to support your entry, please host your video on Youtube or Vimeo, pasting the link in the field.
- Entry credits
We’d hate for you to lose your entry you’ve been working hard on, so make sure to save your entry along the way.
If you need a coffee break, you can save and come back to your entry at any time (before the official deadline that is).
Your entry can be found by logging back in via ‘My Account’ heading to ‘Dashboard’ > ‘In progress’.